- I’m a cookbook collector; I can’t resist them even though I hardly have any space left to store them.
- As a child, my favorite food was pasta with sour cream and cheese; I have also created a vegan version of it.
- I have been to New York once and ever since I’ve been dreaming of going back with my family and try all the vegan food the city can offer.
- I would like to be as flexible as I was in my childhood, when I was doing rhythmic gymnastics.
- I love going to the market.
Zita Nagy: VEGAN BREAKFAST
BOOOK Publishing is expanding its health-conscious series with a new book. The focus this time is on energising breakfasts which can underpin our everyday lives. The author, Zita Nagy, the blogger behind Zizi’s adventures, presents vegan recipes which illustrate the wealth, beauty and diversity of plant-based cuisine. Vegan breakfast brings together delicious favourites proven over the years, which are not only healthy but are also simple to make, so that they can easily become part of your daily eating routine. The more than 70 recipes are made using only natural plant-based ingredients (vegetables, fruit, grains and seeds), meaning that none of them contain any ingredients of animal origin (dairy products, eggs, honey, fish and meat). They do not only represent unique diversity for vegetarians and vegans, but are for everyone to whom nourishment is important and consider with what and how to start the day; enabling people to provide nourishing breakfasts for themselves and their families. ISBN:978-615-5417-21-4 Year of publication: 2016 Cover: hardcover Number of Pages: 160 Size (mm): 195x250 Weight (g): 600 Language: hungarian
Add to basket