- I’m incredibly sweet-toothed, and since I couldn’t find any cakes at pastry shops and my mom couldn’t cook, I started to take care of things myself; this is how my confectionery came to be.
- I’m constantly thinking of eating, especially when I’m on a diet.
- I’m in search for a hobby, for my hobby became my profession.
- The ideal moment for me: I’m baking in the kitchen, my husband makes coffee on the counter and our kids are eating homemade ice-cream sitting on the grass of the Millenáris park.
- When I’m not standing and baking, I’m sitting and reading.
Szonja Márk: Make jams and bake
Szonja Márk: Cakes from the Édesem patisserie
Szonja Márk: Sweet gifts
You don’t have to cause havoc in the kitchen or trail around dozens of shops to surprise your friends with special delicacies. You can also make creative gifts with your own hands from just a few ingenuous materials, without spending hours, without any great expertise, and in just a few moves.
Szonja Márk, the owner of Édesem (Sweetheart) confectioners has written 41 delicious recipes for sweet gifts you can create at home in her latest idea and recipe collection, the second part of the Sweetheart series, so now nobody has any excuse for turning up unprepared at any celebration at any time of year.
ISBN: 978-615-5417-37-5 Year of publication: 2017 Cover: hardcover Number of Pages: 128 Size (mm): 145×195 Weight (g): 600 Language: hungarianA könyv megrendelése sorozatban: