- I love being the first on the list, so I have less time to prepare.
- Once I lived by a chocolate factory but I couldn’t get enough of the smell.
- But who decides what is objective?
- I taste all the edible plants I can, may it be stingy or fragrant; I’m sure something delicious can be cooked using them.
- I have been cooking, writing and doing yoga since my childhood; I tried many other things but none of those seem to have mattered.
Add to basket
Krisztina Ambrus: Goodbye, lactose!
Healthy lactose-free recipes The number of people who suffer from food allergy or food intolerance largely increased in recent years. Finding a new way to live and a new diet to follow is a huge challenge for them. They don’t know exactly what they are allowed to eat, cook or what ingredients they shall buy at the supermarket. This cookbook was written for those who were diagnosed with lactose intolerance or milk protein allergy. The author has been suffering from lactose intolerance since her childhood. In her early years she had to face the challenge she couldn’t eat a piece of cottege cheese dumpling without acut emergence of umpleasant symptoms. This book was produced in order to help her readers who share in the same illness to rediscover the joy of cooking and eating instead of penance. ’Goodbye, lactose’ is the second volume of the BOOOK Publishing House’s health conscious set. ISBN: 978-615-5417-11-5 Year of publication: 2016 Cover: soft cover Number of Pages: 176 Size (mm): 200x210 Weight (g): 460 Language: hungarian