- Cooking and writing are my ways of life. I couldn’t chose between them, neither interests me without the other. I spend the time remaining with eating and reading.
- I adore the four seasons, for they do not only show the aspects of beauty to us, but also teach inner flexibility. I try to help this process with my dishes.
- I think the most beautiful place in the world is Szigetköz.
- My favorite color is green, favorite food is spinach and stuffed paprika, and I also like movies and baroque music.
- I love animals and I am seriously worried about the future of the Earth, so I take everything related very seriously. I’m not joking!
Add to basket
Ildikó Bezselics: Seeds in the kitchen
66 quick and healthy recipes ‘Seeds in the kitchen’ present a new approach for the keystones of the conscious nutrition, such as legumes, oil seeds, cereals and pseudo-cereals. A balanced vegetarian diet can’t be compiled without them that are important ingredients of the diet for whom who suffers from diabetes, insulin resistance or who wants to eat without lactose or gluten as well. Despite all of that, all three books contains recipes with meat. Healthy diet doesn’t mean we have to give up meat eating, it is not only for those who left it out. Consciously applying the natural healing effect of the ingredients we are able to create a balance of our nutrition which is the basis of our health and well-being. This three books aim at giving instructions about that field. The first volume is about the role of legumes in healthy diet. ISBN:978-615-5417-16-0 Year of publication: 2016 Cover: hard board Number of Pages: 176 Size (mm): 230x270 Weight (g): 600 Language: hungarian