- I have loved writing since my childhood, yet it was a last minute decision to study it further at university – but I’m really glad it happened this way.
- I’m a perfectionist; if I start something, I’m in for 100%
- I adore eating and can tremendously enjoy flavors, and I’m lucky because it can’t be seen on me yet.
- For a long time, I prepared to be an actress, then to be a mathematician; I feel like I found myself, yet who knows what the future holds?
- Being honest is of outmost importance – it’s one of my best and worst qualities.
Dóri Kiss: My gluten-free life
In August 2012, Dóri Kiss launched a blog called Gluten-free life in order to fill a gap and help her fellow gluten intolerance sufferers with her knowledge, successes and failures. The page now has tens of thousands of followers. The blogger’s first book, My gluten-free life, shares her experiences and the lessons learnt from her struggle with the disease over the last five years with readers and is intersperced with 35 carefully selected gluten-free recipes for any everyday or special occasion. Whether it be a normal working day, Christmas or summer buffet party near inviting water, Dóri tells you how to bake gluten-free baguettes, star-shaped walnut buns and rice-flour foccaccia. It also turns out that you can conjure up fluffy potato scones or fruity cheesecake for your guests in just a few minutes. They may not be gluten-sensitive, but all the more hungry. ISBN: 978-615-5417-36-8 Year of publication: 2017 Cover: paperback Number of Pages: 200 Size (mm): 205x240 Weight (g): 600 Language: hungarian
Add to basket