- Creating is just as essential in my life as the traditional chicken broth for a Sunday lunch.
- I get my inspiration from nature each and every day; when I’m walking with my dogs in the forest or watching the sunset over the lake Balaton.
- My restlessness carries me forward, so I can never be bored.
- The creative lifestyle, the way I try to live and to teach my children is the only road I can take.
- My children are my muses; I’m a great admirer of the imaginative power of children and the goal I set for myself is to preserve this.
Borbála Kollár: Create Freely
To create freely means to think, to make decisions and to act independently; to respect, love and value nature. The Borarti – Create Freely! initiative provides opportunities for both children and their parents to meld these values into an integral part of everyday life, representing them in individual pieces of art, for example plasticine figurines, painted stones or weaved plants. The leader of the programme and the author of this book believes that children need to be close to nature, and need an understanding family environment. And of course, they need a lot of space and encouragement to create freely, in order to find themselves in this achievement-oriented world and to dare pursuing their dreams. The book is a collection of 37 inspiring activities, which make a good use of recycled ingredients, household waste or treasures collected from nature. The book is for everyone, from toddlers to tweens, even to adults, for everything included can be created in every age, just a bit differently. May it occur at home, outside, on the road, with paint, clay, wood or textile, together or individually, the author guides the reader through her own experiences into a world of magical creation. ISB: 978-615-5417-39-9 Weight (g): 1037 Language: hungarian
Add to basket