- I would really like if everyone dared and loved cooking.
- Many people find it boring to stand next to the cooker, that’s why I created the concept of „cooking with music”; to make at least the music-lovers cooking.
- I’m willing to drive hundreds of kilometers for my favorite foods or a great concert.
- I want to live on an uninhabited island, located in the middle of a metropolis
- Rock music is everything to me, but deep down I’m still an R-GO teenager.
Anita Fábián, Péter Pritz: GASTROCK
BOOOK Publishing’s new release, GASTROCK is a three-inone recipe book. It serves as a cookbook, an unorthodox rock encyclopedia and a graphic novel. Presented in a light and entertaining fashion, GASTROCK offers 30 original recipes, which were created with thirty internationally acclaimed rock bands in mind. Through various associations our writers came up with dishes they thought would be most suitable and representative of the bands in question. They picked an album by each featured band and outlined each step of preparation in the order of the tracklists. So we can cook while listening to great music and be done by the time the record is over. GASTROCK is illustrated with spectacular photos and artwork, which convey the essence of the bands and recordings featured in this book. ISBN: 978-615-5417-23-8 Year of publication: 2016 Cover: hardcover Number of Pages: 199 Size (mm): 210x250 Weight (g): 800 Language: hungarian
Add to basket