- I enjoy being honest.
- Fortune favors the bold? Well, let’s see…
- Two plus two never equals five, doesn’t matter how hard we believe in it.
- We would not be here if the idea of the Phunky Pho book doesn’t get into my wife’s head.
- As an art collector, I’m mostly interested in the drawings of my three years old daughter.
- I hate Bad Hair Days.
- A mi me gusta la pronunciation de la Rio de la Plata.
- I would like to believe in reincarnation, in Peru I almost felt like I was an Inca priestess once.
- I really like cookbooks, that’s why I had the idea to write one myself.
- My happiness will be complete when my daughter reads my yet to be written novel and sais: Mom, that’s great!
András Szabolcs – Éva Gyuris-Szabolcs: Funky Pho
Funky what...? The adventure of a young married couple, who return to Hungary after many years of globetrotting, to open a Vietnamese restaurant in the heart of Budapest. It causes some difficulty that they’ve only been guests at restaurants, that Vietnamese dishes are unknown in Hungary, and that their baby was born in the very middle of building their business. However the Funky Pho book, which bears the same name as their restaurant, is not only about an adventurous enterprise, but also gives expedient advice embarking on a gastro-startup. In addition to this, the book is filled with great recipes, not only from Asia, but from other parts of the world where Éva and András have visited. ISBN: 978-615-5417-09-2 Year of publication: 2015 Cover: paperback Number of Pages: 224 Size (mm): 210x245 Weight (g): 718 Language: hungarian
Add to basket